ESACOL is a range of watersoluble thickening agents and rheological modifiers obtained by careful and stricly controlled chemical modification of a natural polysaccharide.
- ESACOL OR : Hydroxy-propyl guar. mainly used in powder paints and neutral gypsum.
- ESACOL HS : Hydroxy-alkyl guar which has high molar substitution and is mainly used in Adhesives for ceramics, Cement based plasters and filler, Gypsum based plasters and Gypsum/lime based fillers.
- ESACOL MX : Modified Hydroxy-alkyl mainly used in Adhesives for ceramics and gypsum based plaster.
- ESACOL HM : Hydroxy-propyl guar hydrophobically modified and used for Floorings and Special mortars.
- ESACOL ED : Hydroxy-propyl guar with delayed solubility used in Water paints and paste glues and adhesives.